After the ultrasound, we met up with our doc for a quick check up. I am measuring right on target (yeah for baby growth) and I lost 2 pounds from my last appointment. I am supposed to try to eat more, but that is easier said than done! Based on ultrasound, Nugget is breech, but that will probably change, but will be checked prior to delivery. So no worries at this time!
Nugget's heartrate was 144 (and according to the ultrasound, the heart is pumping and functioning just fine!) Nugget weight estimate (ultrasound) is about 1 pound and based on my fun baby growth chart Nugget is the length of a carrot.
I am also feeling regular movements. Nugget's favorite times to be awake are usually at 10 pm and then again at 4am. While Joel can not yet feel them, I know that time will soon come. As for right now, I am enjoying the movement. It assures me that Nugget is ok and doing well.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment