swagbucks

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hi Momma!

So last night Z-monster decided he did not need sleep. Which surprised Joel and I since he didnt take a nap. But thanks to the power of steroids, our son was a ball of energy. He went to bed at 8pm, which is 30 min later than usual, but we used that time to try to wear him out. He went down great. I wanted to rejoice since he didnt really want to sleep while Joel was gone. Good thing I didnt, I jinxed myself just by thinking the thought. At about 11pm, he woke up and wanted nothing to do with the idea of going back to bed. Thinking that he scared himself awake, I brought him into bed with us, layed him inbetween us, and we all tried to get back to sleep. About 45 min later I hear "momma....dadda....momma..." I roll over and Z squeals and goes " hi" followed a few seconds later by "momma", not quite together, but hey, it is getting closer. I try to get him back to sleep. Joel finally gives up and puts him back in his crib. Bad idea, he just started a screaming/cough fest. Way to go. Joel finally gets him back to sleep, 45 min he is up again. Now repeat this cycle a few more times, I lost track at the 5th time in Zack's room...Damn steroids! I am glad tonight was our last dose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment