swagbucks

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Are you kidding me?!?!

So here are two conversations from work:
Conversation A:
Counseling on birth control...ask if there are any questions
Patient: Yes...will it make me more fertile?
Me: Do you mean not make you able to have a baby?
Patient: No, is this going to make me pregnant?
Me: No, this is used to prevent pregnancies
Patient: so taking this won't MAKE me pregnant?
Me: Only if you dont take it right and have sex
Patient: Well, I am not having sex so that is not a problem...
WHAT?!?

Conversation B:
Counseling on a stupid little pill the size of a Sudafed...not very big
Patient: What fillers are used in this pill?
Me: I don't know, let me grab the insert and we will find out. Read fillers to patient
Patient: Did you just say vegetable oil?
Me: yes, it is probably used in the coating of this tablet to make it shiny
Patient: I am not taking it. It has fat in it and that is ridiculous! I dont eat fat....and walks away..
UGH!!! you have got to be kidding me!! worried about fat content in a pill?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment