swagbucks

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Morning Commute

I was sent on an all expenses paid vacation up north this past week. The only catch was that I had to work Mon thru Friday. Two of those days being in Woodruff. So on Thursday I set out on my commute at 7am. Now mind you, it is 7am and I am not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination. So I am driving along on Sunset road and come around a corner and there in the middle of the road is a bear. Yes, you read that right. A bear. B-E-A-R bear. A big black bear. I freaked, I swore, my heart raced. Then about 5 minutes later, I almost hit a deer as it ran into the road. On Friday, I almost hit a huge snapping turtle. Welcome to northwoods commuting. I think I will stick to the highways and interstate in this neck of the woods!!

No comments:

Post a Comment