At work today, I was getting a little frazzled. New place, not on GPS, and no coffee due to getting lost (due to lack of GPS help) do not make for a good morning. Top that off with random coughing fits during the day that made me almost barf....multiple times. Thank god for interns that can counsel while you cough up your lungs.
So I was getting frazzled and stressed when I heard the following song.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwV4sDHuDm0 It is Find Yourself by Brad Paisley. The song is from the movie Cars. Which made me think of Ethan and Zackary. I imagined E up in heaven watching Cars, playing with the biggest train set imaginable, and just having a grand old time. I was instantly calm. Thinking of the boys and how happy a simple movie like Cars makes them. I just kept repeating lyrics in my head and had a great rest of the day!!!
If you haven't seen Cars, you really should. The overall message is great and it has some good humor mixed in as well.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment