swagbucks

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Nugget-15 weeks

Apple...that is the current size of Nugget. Which is kinda funny since I am on an apple kick. We have been to the orchards and I have made apple crisp, apple cinnamon bread, and have a good stockpile of apple cider.
I am still not up any weight, which is Ok with me (and my doc!) I am still getting sick (just not as much) and my favorite part of pregnancy showed up....migraines. YIPPEEEE. Oh well, this to shall pass, in about 4 more weeks my doc figures. Lovely.
Past that I am working up a storm, doing flu shots for work. I am hoping to save up enough money to either have my student loans almost paid off by the time Nugget comes, or have enough in the bank to not worry about my maternity leave. Either one will be Ok with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment