Nugget is now the size of an avacado. In the next few weeks Nugget will double in weight. (nice growth spurt!) Nugget is currently working on growing some toenails this week and the pattern of hair is appearing on the scalp.
Past that Nugget is still "acting up" by not letting me eat much. If I eat too late or the wrong thing, I am punished. This child already has strong opinions. God help us when Nugget hits the real world!!
I am having some fun pregnancy dreams as well. Although Joel probably doesn't think they are that "fun" as I tend to wake up scared or mad at him! The other fun thing that has kicked in is my "heater". I have always been a "cold" person, and this baby is making me HOT!!! Joel thinks I am eventually going to freeze him and Zack out of the house.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment