swagbucks

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cookie!!
















Zack and I had nothing much to do on Sunday, so we ran to Janesville and got some cut out cookies from U-bake and sprinkles from Target. While Zack was sleeping, I baked the cookies, so that they would be cooled by the time he woke up.
As I frosted each cookie, I let him sprinkle them with decor. The first times he got the top off the container and dumped the entire container on a single cookie. I then found a spice container and put some sprinkles in there. While he kept hitting the frosting with the container, leading it to clog, but at least the entire container wasnt being spilled over and over again.
Zackary had fun decorating the cookies, and an even better time licking the icing off his fingers!
I have a feeling I will be finding sprinkles in the kitchen for weeks, if not months to come!!





No comments:

Post a Comment