Today I had my Nugget appointment. All went well. Nugget is measuring well, and I gained 0.8 pounds. I am still down overall, but my doc was happy to see a 0.8 gain instead of a loss.
While trying to get a heartbeat tracing Nugget decided to play hard to get. Doc had to seek Nugget out a little more that usual, which scared me for a split moment, but we caught a quick beat, and then Nugget moved again. Doc finally found my hyper little baby, was working on getting a tracing, then Nugget kicked the doppler and squirmed away again. It took 3 tries, but we finally got a heartrate of 146.
Constantly moving....kicking a doppler....who does this remind me of? Zackary. We had to "pin" him to get ultrasound photos, hunt him down with a doppler, and when I had to have stress tests we ended up having to "baby zap" him to try to get him to move again. Always figured when we needed him to be still, he would move, and when we wanted him to move we had to make him uncomfortable.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment