swagbucks

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Big Boy





Joel and I knew that before Nugget came, Z-man would have to be transitioned into a regular bed (aka out of his crib). So we sent Joel's uncle to IKEA (thanks Ron!) to pick up a new dresser, a chest, and a bed that 'grows' (goes from a toddler bed to a twin). I put together the chest on Wednesday, Joel and I tackled the dresser that night, and tonight I put together the bed. (yeah me!! I can follow picture directions and use simple tools!)
Joel and I brought Z upstairs and showed him his new bed (which he promptly jumped on and almost whacked his head!). We put him to bed figuring, we can always put him back in the crib if needed, but he stayed put and fell right asleep . Hopefully, this trend continues!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you ever decide to sell your Dr. Seuss stuff, please let me know. I am looking for items for my 1st grade classroom. Thanks!!
    rmmrwhaley@aol.com

    ReplyDelete