swagbucks

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pirate- ARGGGG

So the other morning at daycare, Zack proclaimed he was a pirate. Complete with a "ARGGG". I laughed and though nothing much of it. Here we are on Saturday and Zack still says he is a pirate. He now has his own 'scope' (mailing tube) and uses it to check the waters or it doubles as a hat (so we have been told).
On Thursday when he wakes up, he once again states that he is a pirate. I ask him what pirates eat for breakfast...I am told "PEACHES!!" FYI, peaches make pirates very gassy...leads for an afternoon of giggles and toots...
Today Joel tells Zack that if he doesnt listen, that he will go on time out. Zack says "I pirate". Joel nicely tells him that even pirates get time outs when they dont listen. Zack responds with "ARRRGGGGG, NO! time out".
This kid is going to be walking a plank soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment