This morning started off like any other morning. I woke up, checked on Z-man (who was awake, but sitting in his bed), got in the shower, go dressed, and went to go get Zack. Well, imagine my surprise when I got to his room and he is not there!! His gate is closed, but he is not there. EEK! I hear the TV go on, so I go downstairs, and to my surprise, our dear little boy is on the couch. Not only is he on the couch, but he is eating a cereal bar, and is attempting to put Curious George on.
In order for this to happen, Zack had to:
-get out of bed
-open his gate
-climb down the stairs
-open anoher gate
-go into the kitchen
-take down a pressure gate
-open the pantry
-get a box of cereal bars off the shelf
-get a cereal bar out of he box
-open the cereal bar
-find the remote
-climb up on the couch
-turn on the TV
-hit all the proper buttons to get to the Tivo menu for Curious George
My shower and getting dressed took a whole 13 min...
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment