swagbucks

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The end of my first week

Well, if you haven't already heard...I jumped the Mercy ship and moved to Walgreens. I started this week. I know most of you are curious to know how it has gone, so here is an overview of what I have done...Filled out paperworkSat in a frigid office (by myself), watching videos on the computer, and answering quiz questions. Now I will give you a nice visual. I came into work wearing my winter jacket, a sweater, a long sleeve shirt, courdorys, fuzzy socks, and shoes. I sat in the "igloo" still wearing all of that, wishing that I had mittens, a hat, and hot cocco. Seriously, I worked up an appetite from shivering. I only have about 20 more hours of training to do, and then I get to do in store training! So they have not turned me loose just yet. Just kept me penned up in an igloo with a security camera!Since my first week was so tiring, I am going on vacation for another week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment