swagbucks

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oh Deer!!

On Wednesday night Joel left Zackary and I to go deer hunting. He saw deer, but didn't have a good shot on any of them. So that is how he spent his weekend, in a tree in the rain, snow, and cold. Sound like fun, huh?Zack started to seem better on Friday, still very sleepy, not very hungry, but he was drinking and playing (at times). By about 3pm, I was stir crazy, so I packed us both up, and headed towards Grandma and Grandpa's! He had fun with Maddy and Vinny (the doggies) and then went to bed. He woke up on Saturday moring at 7am (a big change from the 10am I was seeing all week long) and was hungry and thirsty. He has been awesome ever since!! We spent Saturday at my cousin's baby shower, went to visit great-grandma, found some dinner, and then went home. He did great all day with no nap! :-O Honestly, for being in a room of 30 people, most of which he has never met, he was AWESOME!! I only wish he new how great of a job he did, we kept telling him, but I am not sure he understood. He earned the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book that Auntie Rex got for him. We also learned why we do not have a dog, especially one that will eat pretty much anything....Zack spent most of his time feeding the dogs rather than feeding himself! (and thought it was oh, so funny!)Today we went shopping in the morning and then headed back home. I am hoping that I bought everything that we need. If not, oh well, I like to shop, and I am sure Seattle has stores!!I was trying to pack for Seattle tonight, but some little munchkin, kept unpacking the stuff I packed for him...Hopefully, I can get him packed tomorrow, then I only have to worry about myself! Only a few more days!!! Oh, I am so excited for a vacation and seafood!

No comments:

Post a Comment