Monday, January 5, 2009
2009 can now commence
Most of you now that on New Year's Eve, I went to the doctor for a lump in my neck. Well, she ordered up a whole bunch of tests, an ultrasound and a CT Scan. I had all those done on Friday and spent the weekend worrying. Considering her top diagnosis were really bad and nasty, we were scared out of our minds. Today I had an ENT consult and a follow-up with my primary doctor. They both are convinced that the lump (which is almost 2 in!!) is probably just a cyst and it needs to be removed surgically. Tomorrow I have an appointment for the surgical ENT specialist. So this lump will be history in no time! Since my blood counts looked wonderful (no evidence that it is cancer), they have almost ruled that out completely, although nothing is final until it is biopsied.But thank the heavens that all is well and now we can start 2009, happy and HEALTHY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment