Thursday, January 15, 2009
Wow...quiet
Today Joel took Zack to daycare in the morning. Since I am unable to lift Zack up, it would have been hard for me to care for him all by myself. I woke up this morning, very sore and stuck...By stuck, I mean I had fallen sleep and so did my arms. So I had no way of pushing myself up into a sitting position, Luckily, Joel was still home and saved me! I am not used to the house being so quiet. It is actually quite errie. At 10am, I am used to having Zack run around the house and pulling out all his toys. Usually when it is this quiet, I go looking for what sort of trouble he could be (or is) getting in to. Today I am feeling better, but am really sore. I am trying to get by without taking pain meds, but I really should just break down, take them, and sleep. After all that is what my body needs to heal. So that is what I am off to do....On the plus side...this is the first surgery that I didnt get sick after (knock on wood). I am really pleased with that. The thought of getting sick with my neck this sore was not a good thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment