swagbucks

Thursday, April 23, 2009

First dental visit

Today Z had his first dentist appointment. I would love to tell you all how well he did, unfortunetly I can't. They don't allow parents to go back to the exam area. I do know that he cried when they took him and was crying when they brought him back. The plus side of this was that they were able to brush, polish, and floss each and every one of those chompers. The dentist said that Zack's teeth look excellent, his bite looks fine even though he sucks his thumb and uses a pacifier at times. His theory was to get him to stop sucking his thumb, even if that meant more pacifier use. I guess thumb and finger sucking causes more damage than the pacifier will. And we can eventually take the pacifier away, that can not be said about his thumbs and fingers....




My unhappy camper
Perking up a little bit after I said we could go home

No comments:

Post a Comment