Sunday, April 26, 2009
FYI
Zack WILL NOT be going back to the pediatric dentist. After talking it over with Joel, dealing with my own mommy guilt, and talking to my own dentist. We have decided to change practices and he will be going to the same office I go to. They will let me in the exam room with him and at each of my appointments, try to look in his mouth, just to give him a feel of the experience. We will not be pushing for full cleanings until age 3 or more. The pediatric dentist will be doing my cleaning on Monday, so that I can talk more with him about the entire experience.Everyone who I have talked to said that it is not worth it to stress out about the dentist, and the more I stress out, the more Zack will as well. The last thing I want is a kid that is afraid of the dentist!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment