swagbucks

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rub a dub dub

Since I wanted to take a nice hot bath...(woodchips yesterday kicked my butt) I figured that a nice warm bubble bath would do the trick. Since Zack has never had an all out bubble bath, I thought he would enjoy it too. So I filled the tub with water, added some Johnson and Johnson bubble bath (amen for no more tears!), and turned on the jets. And VOILA!! you get lots of bubble with the jets on...Zack had a blast, he splashed and blew bubbles off his hands, put bubbles on my nose, and was a happy little fish!! We will have to do this more often, as I kept laughing and laughing at him, and he kept at his "game" due to the reaction he was getting.




And no, he did not poop in the tub, thank God...I was scared of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment