Ever since Thanksgiving, our house seems to be cursed. I am thinking about chanting or something to clear the air over here!!This past week Grandma Holloway died, which is just heartbreaking in itself. She was a wonderful lady and will be missed so much!!
To take my mind off of that, we left for Meg and Andrew's for their holiday party. Meg's and I were busy, busy, busy in the kitchen... We made lots of desserts, dips, and other kinds of yummy food. Zack was super duper all weekend, in fact, he slept in most days to about 8am!! Which was WONDERFUL since we were awake to 1am most nights!!
We came home, and then I headed to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert, which was AWESOME!! I missed Rex and Kel (they were busy with funeral planning), but we had 3 other TSO virgins join us, and they all want to come back next year!! So we got back from TSO at 1am, I got to bed, Zack woke up screaming, and then I woke up for good, and headed up north for the funeral. I got back at 6pm and traded the pointsettia for my son in the car. He had a 104 fever, so off to urgent care we go. Ears and lungs were fine, but his throat was "crimson with white gunk". So they are treating him as though he has strep. YUCK!! Today he still has a fever, but he is eating. We are hoping that he will sleep once the antibiotics kick in.Friday is his MRI and we are hoping for results before Christmas....I think that is it! Hopefully all goes well and this black cloud will soon leave our house!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment