swagbucks

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa and boogers

Today we took Z-monster to the Am-Fam christmas breakfast with Santa. Of course we left 10 min late and 1/2 way there, I realized that I forgot the camera battery. (That is what I get for charging the battery) We have been working with Zack to say "santa" or "ho ho ho", sometimes he gets it, sometimes not. So we finally got up there with an hour left of the program. While I would have like to get there earlier, he did get to see santa and we did get to eat, so the big 2 missions were accomplished! Z did not really appreciate Santa. I made him stand in line and told him that he was not allowed to skip in front, which ended with him laying on the floor kicking his legs. No screaming though, so he might still be on the nice list!
We headed over to our friends house for dinner.....YUMMY....ham, cheesy potatoes, cranberries, fresh rolls....mmmmmm....oh and brownies for desert, it doesn't get better than that!Our little insomniac also slept though the night last night (thank the heavens) and took a small nap today!! Woohooo...On the downside, he is getting a nasty cold. However, on the brighter side he has realized that saline solution and the nose aspirator (aka bugger sucker) are not his enemies. He was trying to do it to himself, booger sugger and all. Granted he then put the booger sucker right into his mouth. At least I didnt have to pin him down and hold him there while trying to get saline up his nose. He just came over and stood there like a big boy and waited while I got more kleenex...

No comments:

Post a Comment