Friday, December 19, 2008
Why I love my hubby...
Today I found yet another reason why I love my hubby....He knows how to use a snowblower, and hasnt forced me to use it...EVER!! We had about 12 inches of snow fall last night and this morning. And it was not nice light snow, it was heavy. There were times I looked out the window and it looked like he was barely moving even though he was pushing with all his might. Today it took him about 2 hours to do our driveway and sidewalks. Tomorrow we are expecting another 4 to 7 more inches... I am hoping to take Zack outside in it and see what he thinks.....Joel says the snow will be up to Zack's chest,, if not a little higher in the drifted areas. We shall see and then post pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment