Thursday, December 4, 2008
WHY?!?!
So the last few night have been rough at the Smerchek house. Our lovely ds has gone to bed at 730pm since he was about 3 months old. It is part of our bedtime routine. In the past week he has gone down no problem, not even a cry. The problem occurs at 10pm, when Joel and I want to go to bed. It seems as though as soon as we fall asleep, our son wake up. And not a "hey, I am up and want to play" up, a "I will cry no matter what you do for me" being up. So our son has litterally cried most of the night for 2 out of the 3 nights so far this week. We have rubbed his back, tucked him back in, rocked him, tried to bring him into bed with us. No matter what we do, he is crying, at times screaming, and sometime swatting at us for touching him....UGH!! I want to sleep at night! I am so not a good lack of sleep person. Heck this morning I look at him and said "what you you want?" He replied in a scream and threw his milk. I tried giving him yogurt (his favorite), he wouldnt open his mouth. I tried my oatmeal, no luck. So I finally just walked away and left him with some dried fruit and his glass of milk, still screaming....I am so frustrated with him and he knows it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment