swagbucks

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Geo-Sunday

This morning Joel said that if he could go shoot his bow and go to the driving range, we could spend a few hours in the afternoon doing what I wanted to do. So we went geocaching...go figure.
I mapped out five caches, downloaded them into the GPS and off we went.
First cache was at a small park by the lake. The park was pretty run down, but Zack enjoyed swinging with dad while mom hunted the cache. I found it pretty quick, took the travel bug, took a pic, and put it back. Getting back into the car, I dropped the camera (not the SLR, my little Olympus). Now this camera has been dropped God know how many times, but that drop did it in, it no longer works. BOO! Zack know has his own camera.
Caches 2 thru 5 were cemetary finds. Nothing cool to report, just a bunch of micros hidden in trees. Like I said, nothing spectacular, just sign the log and leave.
By the last cache Zack had had it and I was hungry so we went back home, but hopefully since the weather is getting cooler, we can get out more often! Here is a pic of the cache that I found prior to breaking my camera. Nothing too exciting, but a find none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment