We are 10 weeks today. Baby Nugget is roughly the size of a kumquat. So far the past week has gone quite well. Still nauseated and dizzy, but the meds have kept it to a bearable level. As long as I am not bending over or moving around too much, I do well. I am still not eating 3 meals a day, but I try to average at least one, sometimes two. What sounds good at one minute, might not taste good or sit well, but I at least try to eat. Hopefully we are coming to the end of this phase, and the 2nd trimester will go smoothly!!
Joel has been a trooper through all of this (again). He puts up with me being sick, has been cleaning, doing laundry, cooking dinners, and taking care of Zack. I couldn't ask for a better hubby!
Zackary is still clueless, however if we ask him where "baby" is, he will either lift up my shirt or his.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment