swagbucks

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nugget-12 weeks

Well, we are up to the size of a lime!
Nugget has been somewhat cooperative this week, I was able to get 2 good workouts in, a trip to Bounce U with the twins and Jennie, and a Buffet concert. I think the hike from our "camp" to the concert area and back, was enough to qualify for workout #3. A mile walk, up and down some steep hills, and then standing for almost 3 hours on a hill should qualify. :)
Nugget did well at the concert (I think I am growing another Buffet fan!). Due to the pot heads (we were at a Buffet concert....) next to us, in front of us, behind us...I think Nugget got a case of the muchies! By the time we got back to "camp", I was STARVING! But after eating, felt much better. (and I am joking when I said Nugget got the munchies, I was not high, just nauseated from the pot stench)
This week Nugget will be working on opening and closing fists, curling toes, and sucking movements with his/her mouth....

No comments:

Post a Comment