Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Boo!
One of Zack's favorite things is to pop out from behind the couch and go "boo!". Makes for a fun game, complete with baby giggles.Last night in the 50 mph + winds, Zack awoke scared and not able to fall back to sleep. I wasn't sleeping to begin with, so I brought him into bed with me and we both fell asleep for a few hours. At about 5 he woke up (again) and said "boo!". I pretended to be asleep, and he settled right back in. Fast forward to 7am. I feel someone rubbing my hand. Knowing that Joel is not home, I opened my very sleepy eyes and see Zack standing on the floor, half naked (he stripped his pajamas off), he smiled, yelled "boo!" and then went scurrying out the door. Needless, to say we were up for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment