
Yesterday morning my friends from Florida lost their son, Ethan. They do not yet know why he died, but were told by the pediatrician that morning that he had a virus. I am at a complete loss of words on what to even say about this. Words cannot explain how heartbroken they must be. I know we are supposed to CELEBRATE his life and CELEBRATE the fact that we had 2 1/2 wonderful years with him. Right now that is easier said than done. Please pray for them as they struggle down the road of grief and try to piece their lives back together.
Tiny Angels
Tiny Angels rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook his head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".
Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment