swagbucks

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday troubles

This morning started off innocent enough. I got up before Zack, (he let me sleep in!) took a shower, ate breakfast without somebody begging me to have some (even though I feed him first), and did my hair. ALL before he got up. Zack woke up and was a mess of green snot (ah yes, the joy continues). I got him all cleaned up, dressed, and fed. And we were off for our day of fun. We start our adventure, and I have to pull over multiple times due to Zack having snot running down his face.
We stopped by Grandma and surprised her. Then we went to Menomenee Falls to get new diapers, meet up with Ana and Liam, and do lunch. Zack and I got to the diaper store, only to find out that the diapers I wanted were not in stock. The velcro ones were, but not the snap version (banghead).
Then we went to meet Ana and Liam for lunch. Since my GPS is in Arizona with my Brew Crew stalking family members, I get lost. Doesnt help that someone (ahem, Matt) told us the wrong road for Uno's. The boys ate very well and behaved for the most part (they were out of patience by the time we were finishing up our food), but for 2 active boys, they did great. We went to the park and ran off some energy, and then headed home. Zack was asleep by the time we hit the interstate and slept all the way home. BEAUTIFUL!!
When we got home, the trouble REALLY started. The doctors switched his antibiotic in hopes of clearing up this stupid sinus infection, and this one has caused some nasty diarrhea. Thank god this started after we got home! So after a few pair of clothes, diaper changes, and cleaning the floor (and me), I think his gut is officially empty. Looks like the next few days will be full of laundry and bananas to bind him up. Keep your fingers crossed that he doesnt pull off his diaper tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment